Sandalwood & Saffron - benefits& uses
What is sandalwood and saffron powder?
100% pure sandalwood and saffron powder is the perfect combination of natural goodness . The sandalwood and saffron combination is the true essence of luxury used by age old of royal family's queens & princesses.
Sandalwood or Chandan is prized in Ayurveda as an excellent skin beauty ingredient that is natural, reliable & effective. This brown- beige looking smooth powder is derived from the fragrant wood of the Genus Santalum tree.
Saffron is a red spice that is found in the plant saffron crocus & is a super popular ingredient in the skin industry - known for healing skin issues like inflammation, acne & pigmentation.
How to use sandalwood and saffron powder?
- Take a spoonful of sandalwood and saffron powder
- Mix it with water or milk
- For dry skin, mix it with yogurt
- Apply evenly on skin, let it dry and wash off.
Benefits of Sandalwood and Saffron Powder:
1. It aids tan removal. The skin soothing qualities of saffron makes it handy for tan removal
2. The antifungal and antibacterial content of saffron makes it effective for the treatment of acne, blemishes and blackheads
3. The alpha-santalol component of sandalwood is an inhibitor of tyrosinase, a key enzyme in the synthesis of the skin pigment melanin
4. Saffron is an antioxidant, it can protect against UV damage and pollutants that produce free radicals
DIY’s ideas with TSO Sandalwood and saffron powder:
1. Dry patch areas? - Add few drops of coconut oil to Sandalwood and saffron powder making a paste, apply on dry patch areas and wash it after 15 minutes
2. Dead cells? – A pack made with Sandalwood and saffron powder and mashed ripe papaya helps in exfoliation.
TSO Sandalwood and saffron powder is here to help your skin glow from the inside out! Get yours now to witness your skin glow-up!