Moringa - the Miracle Tree
Origin of Moringa Oil
Moringa oil is derived from the seeds of Moringa oleifera, a small tree native to the Himalayan mountains. All parts of the moringa tree, - its seeds, roots, bark, flowers, and leaves, can be used for nutritional, industrial, or medicinal purposes.
For this reason, it’s commonly referred to as “the miracle tree.”.
Moringa seeds have a high oil content and contain many nutritional compounds, including monounsaturated fats, protein, sterols, and tocopherols. Best quality of this oil is extracted through Cold Pressing.
Benefits of Moringa Oil
Moringa Oil is a rich source of powerful antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals that meets all your skin needs. In today’s times, when protecting the skin and healing it from the harmful effects of environmental pollution is a big concern for everyone, Moringa Oil is a nature’s gift for your skin. It’s the most sought after oil in the beauty industry for its anti-aging, healing, and beautifying effects.
• Moringa oil has built a strong reputation for promoting natural hair growth due to the high content of key nutrients such as vitamins A/B/E and zinc.
• Zinc is especially important because it promotes keratin production, and keratin makes up 90% of every hair on your head.
• The rich nutrients in moringa oil such as zinc (which is essential for maintaining healthy hair) help boost keratin production to strengthen hair and prevent breakage.
• Moringa has many nutrients healthy for your skin including vitamin A, which builds collagen.
• The vital component that your skin is made of. It has vitamin C that helps to fight the signs of ageing.
• Furthermore, moringa has vitamin E that has anti-inflammatory properties.
How to use Moringa Oil:
A cups of Avocado or Sweet Almond oil that has moisturizing properties
5 to 10 drops of moringa oil
5 to 10 drops of a beneficial essential oil such as rosemary oil
Mix the oils together in a glass bowl or bottle.
Apply to the hair, massaging into the roots.
Shampoo and condition hair as usual.
You can also heat this mixture for a few seconds in a microwave, prior to applying. Heating the oil helps it penetrate the skin better.
Apply evenly & massage face or body for 2-5 mins Tissue off the excess oil.
To make a face pack
Make a mixture of Moringa oil, Avocado oil, Yogurt & honey apply evenly
Leave the mask on for 15 mins & wash off
Follow up with a facial toning mist & face oil or moisturiser
Moringa oil has a relatively long shelf life up to about 1 year. However, you should store it at room temperature, in a dark bottle, to prevent it from going rancid.